LAWYER'S OATH

I, _________________, of _______________, do solemnly swear/ that I will maintain allegiance/ to the Republic of the Philippines; I will support and defend its Constitution/ and obey the laws/ as well as the legal orders of the duly constituted authorities therein;  I will do no falsehood/ nor consent to its commission;  I will not wittingly or willingly promote/ or sue any groundless, false or unlawful suit/ nor give aid nor consent to the same;  I will not delay any man's cause for money or malice/ and will conduct myself as a lawyer according to the best of my knowledge and discretion/ with all good fidelity/ as well as to the courts/ as to my clients and I impose upon myself this voluntary obligation,/ without any mental reservation/ or purpose of evasion.  SO HELP ME GOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippine Laws on Illegal Gambling

Bonds for Illegal Gambling

The Crime of Grave Scandal